Sunday, September 1, 2013

This blog will chronicle my move from a very large classroom to a much smaller one. Wish me luck!

This blog will chronicle my move from a very large third grade classroom at my old school to a much smaller third grade classroom at my new school. Over the years I have included as part of my classroom website at www.ourclassweb.com, a page dedicated to classroom organization. I will be putting all of my organization tips and tricks to the test during the month of June. Wish me luck.

I have already begun posting pins on Pinterest that will help me to navigate my way through the many rubbermaid bins and UHaul boxes that now sit boxed and ready in my old classroom. I'm just waiting on the "all clear" from my new principal to begin the move. I will be leaving behind all the furniture that I have been so lucky to utilize and will be making a trip to IKEA in Atlanta to locate furnishings for my new room which is without storage other than a small cabinet, sink, bookcase, filing cabinet, and teacher's desk.

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment